Job Location – Gurgaon
Driven by our love for art and the passion of artists from across the world, KOLOROBIA brings you mesmerizing hand-crafted designs on a wide array of products. We create original patterns that bring together the complexities of culture and the diversities of heritage from across the world. Our artists create their magic on metal, bone-china, leather, cloth, and glass.
- Brand Management: Brand Identity Development, Brand Positioning, Market Research, Consumer Insights, Competitive Analysis.
- Plans, implements, and executes successful consumer and trade marketing programs (including brand strategic planning, market positioning, pricing, promotion, advertising).
- Sets brand planning calendar, coordinates cross-functional activities and planning processes, manages timelines, and ensures timely completion of all deliverables.
- Leads the development of strategies and objectives for building and executing year-round brand engagement through partnerships, social media, fan conventions, and other marketing vehicles.
- Utilizes category and consumer insights to identify growth opportunities and drive innovation in product development as well as marketing initiatives.
- Represents the company and provides support as needed at various trade shows and conventions.
- Provides reporting to allow proper measurement of marketing activities and strategic recommendations based on analysis of ongoing trade and consumer promotion programs.
- 10+ years of experience in Brand & Operation Management or a similar role.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Creativity and efficiency.
- Graduation from reputed college.